ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

ReFolutionair

For those who were curious enough to visit...
Leave a message here!

It would make me happy to know what you were trying to find here...
It would encourage me to post more,

And then this whole blog will be one enormous euphorious situation

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

Hey Elise
I went to your MSN space and didn't understand since it was all in Dutch and mien nederlands is niet so goed.

Mine is http://spaces.msn.com/members/fierycanadian/

I don't blog there, I just use it for all the free storage space for my pictures (Italy, Summer School, America, etc...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home