ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

HOME

Just to keep everyone informed...

This evening will be the end of my first week living in Zeist.
I live in the centre of Zeist now... with two christian girls. Yesterday I was preparing diner... and thought: I've got too much vegetables for me alone... Right at that moment one of the girsl called me "Ehm... I'm too tired to make diner, could I join you?"
Haha... perfect timing!
Well, we ate and talked and talked...

It's so good for me to be able to share my faith.
To know that I could always knock on a door to ask for prayer.
God knew what I needed when He arranged this room for me.

One thing I said: To me it's difficult to trust God to help me out with the things I have to do for my study. Because these things are so earthly...
...quite a twisted view on this truth: God is my Helper!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home