ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Coffee

I just have to share this joy...

I asked the Lord for a few things that I (think I) really need,
but didn't ask for this: thermo - coffee - mug - thing
though it was on my wish-list since summer-school (inspired by Dan)

This weekend I was just joining my mother to this second-hand-shop... I found this mug for € 0,80-
I'm quite sure it hasn't been used... (until now)

Striking how small things like this can make me so happy...
Not because of the mug... I could easily live without it, but because...


...my coffee tastes so much better now.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

HMMM. Koffie.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Dat is het beste Nederlands wat ik je tot nu toe heb zien schrijven...

literally translated:
That is the best Dutch that I you until now have seen write...


Does that make sence???

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Stevie B said...

Nee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home