ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Studying

To draw you a picture of the last couple of days...

Tuesday: applied for a job. This day was the second round. Didn't get the job... I felt relieved actually. Didn't feel rejected at all. I DID get lots of insights in what I am really looking for in my future. It felt like God helped me to get to this second conversation, just to let me see, that I could really go for a job in the roudn of education. God told me before, but this day He reminded me of His plan for my life.

Wednesday: school school school... writing writing writing... on my final essay. every day starting with: I won't rely on my own wisdom/knowledge, but I rely on God...

Thursday: yesterday that is...
mmm
that day was just fine. I started with this simple prayer: God help me out with my study... and fill me with joy.
The day started with a simple mistake that made me loose everything I worked on Wednesday... I just couldn't be bothered... believe me... just a few months ago this would have freaked me out, but it didn't. Praise God.

I stopped at 3pm, to catch a train to Leeuwarden. Robin left her bike at Nynkes place for me to get it. So that why I went there. I ended up having diner at the Fakkel and enjoying Steves bible study (studying again). It was great.
[you can read about it here.]
It's very encouraging to meet these people. I plan on visiting Leeuwarden more often. But first: Settle in Zeist!

So today: Friday Aplied for a job in Zeist, the conversation was good. And right now I'm at school again. I go home within a few minutes, to have diner with my two housemates: Jiska and Alette. I'm blessed living with these two girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home