ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Slow to speak, so to speak


Haven't got the time/energy/inspiration to post until now. After my rather tumultuous holiday,

with lifechanging truths, and life&death-issues to digest,
I was actually
affraid to go to work again.
I know work won't kill me(quite the opposite), but I was more and more concerned if I could ever be of any worth to this company.
I prayed intensely the last sunday of my holiday, and prayed on my way to work on mondaymorning.

It turned out to be one of the best weeks at work I've had so far. I had fun, I've had the opurtunity to do a lot of programming-work.
Got some positive feedback here&there.

Saturday was such a beautiful day, that I went for a walk through the woods nearby together with one of my roommates.
This is one of the pictures I took
The end of the summer/beginning of fall can be beautiful...


YESTERDAY....
7 people got babtised in the swimmingpool near our church.
This is one of the pictures I took. It's so awesome when people surrender their lives totally.



Col 2:12
...you were buried with Him in [your] babtism, in which you were also raised with Him [to a new life]

And usually I'm laughing and shouting loud on occasions like this... but It was all silent in my heart. It has been that way for over a week now, like I'm more aware that God is God; He Is Holy; He is not some toy to play with on sundaymornings and have a good time with.
He is THE HOLY ONE
And that makes me (just a bit) more silent...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home