ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

things you like the most, should be shared

Guess Who

...it's Winnie the Pooh

My dad was here for a moment... just to be able to meet before I leave next Tuesday.
He brought some great pastry from Rijswijk... and I made the coffee.
(Everyone has his own talents ;-))

We talked about lot's of things. Few of the things we talked about was the
websites that I liked, the animation-film-festival that is coming up in november, and
then I mentioned that I so loved the
russian version of winnie the pooh...
so we started looking for that one.
I couldn't find you all a movie-file... but believe me.. it's way more funny than the dutch one


well...

things you like the most, should be shared
This is one of them

that's probably the main reason I started a weblog.

Another thing I'd like to share is that
I'm exited about coming Tuesday,
To tell the whole story would take to much time right now but
I believe God has great things in store
So please pray for me I'm open to receive all He longs to give

3 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi Elise,

ik vond het een fantastische avond met jou!!
Ben benieuwd of dit "comment" ook op je blogspot komt.
Zet je hier ook je ervaringen in de USA??? Dan zal ik nog vaker een kijkje nemen hier!!
Liefs, Floor

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Jup... de comment is op de blog...

I don't know if I'm able to/'ll feel like posting during my trip... but I expect to share some of it as soon as I can...

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

Did you know that Winnie the Pooh was created by a Canadian?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home