ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Book

This week... my boss confirmed I was allowed to have three weeks holiday in August.
The same afternoon I made reservations for the ticket...
First asked if there wás actually still place for me on that school, or else it would be no use buying a ticket at all...
So I JUST received that confirmation; they considered me "encountered". :-)

I'll just have to go to the travelagency and pay for the ticket... and then it's settled
Sweetness!

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

Cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home