ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tab tab tab shift tab

Ain't this a party
Celebrating the Queens birthday today... by eh, taking my mom to the airport on 4 am,
and spending the rest of this morning too awakened to sleep again... and to cold to want to go outside.
It's been a while since I've posted, my mouse refused to work... so I can only use my keyboard... Tab-bing and Ctrl-ing
- not really encouraging me to use the internet...
But I DO want to share this

Tuesday evening I went to Rotterdam... Art Katz was speaking there.
They'd start at 7pm. Due to circumstances I could not make it 7pm.
I was so NOT at rest once I knew I couldn't make it on time, because I desperately wanted to be there
And I HATE being late...

Every ten minutes I was thinking: Ohw no, I won't make it on time...
Followed by a quick prayer: Lord, excuse me for worrying
Followed by His brief answer: Don't worry

Once I arrived together with my mom (who was as 'at ease' as I was worried)
at 8pm (an hour later!) They were just about to start the evening.
I didn't miss anything!!! As God said :"Don't worry"

As was to be expected, the sermon was good. Not quite a "let's get my ears tickled"-sermon,
And I cannot really give words to what i've heard that evening, but everything within me said it was true.
The LORD WILL JUDGE us all one day,
IN HIS LOVE, he judges...
And He is NOT PLEASED with SIN!
There IS something like the end-of-times, and
We should really understand what exactly it is that He saved us from.
This reality is more real than anything else. We should LIVE in God's reality instead of flirting with the world


I also enjoyed seeing Jayne there! And other familiar faces again. Somehow I really feel at home everytime I'm there.
Jayne told me there'd be another summerSchool this year... that would be great!
Though I'm thinking about going to Minnesota this summer... God willing...
I'd be fine to NOT go there, but I think it would be a great oprtunity.
So if that's what I should do this summer, than I'm not sure if I can combine that with going to summer school

Anyway, please pray for people who are involved in arranging the Summer School!

This is what I wanted to share...
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It's a new day
faced with 5 hours of sleep in a noisy Zeist
I'm going to face the supermarket and people dressed in orange now...

5 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have loved to hear him preach too.

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

** Adding Mouse to Wishlist for Elise :-) **

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

"I would have loved to hear him preach too. "

I would have loved to know who anonymous is



But in faith I say, that he'll be there another time... some day

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Mouse is already off the wishlist :-)

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mouse is already off the wishlist :-)

Oh, to bad... well... it wasn't a nice gift either, so... more of a functional... and I like nice gifts more ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home