ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sweetness

This morning I woke up smiling with this one thought:

It's nearly spring!

I kept this smile on my face for the rest of the day.
Sweetness.

At lunchtime Marjo, David and Dan came to Zeist to have lunch. We went to the restaurant where I live next to. The greek salad was good. But... to lift this lunch to a higher level, we went off to buy chocolat-truffle-pastry.
again... sweetness is the word.
Seriously, It was such a privilege to have them. It was fun.
To me it was really encouraging...
Hope the rest was blessed as well.

It was also fun to know that next monday will be my last day at work. At the end of monday, I will go to my new employer to go into the training-scedule and to sign the contract.
With the official start of spring... my personal new (job-)season will start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home