ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Small insights

Corianne, you were right... what is it with me?! Especially when looking for a proper job.... things like this are so tempting to “waste” my time with...


1.WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 6:30, my dad woke up at 6:00 but that’s too early for me. So I woke up at 6:30 because I wanted to have breakfast together.

2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Pearls

3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Narnia, The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. I wish it was “March of the penguins” though.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE T. V. SHOW? Documentaries about peoples lives (job, house, ...), “the making of” any animation, programs about interior design, about food, ER, Gilmore Girls.

5. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Fresh juice, fresh strong cup of coffee with boiled milk, two jelly sandwiches.

6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? none

7. FAVORITE CUISINE? Dutch, Indonesian, English desserts

8. WHAT FOODS DO YOU DISLIKE? Chicory (witlof)

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHIP FLAVOR? Salt&vinegar or natural

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD AT THE MOMENT? Never have one favorite

11.KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? In my dreams?

12. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Cheese&Tomato and/or Tuna

13. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Insensitive, unaccommodating

14. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU LOVE MOST? Attentive, creative, humor.

15. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? SOCKS!!!

16. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Rome, Russia, Germany, Suriname...

17. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? White-ish

18. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Only

19. TO WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE? I wouldn’t... Netherlands

20. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My last two birthdays because these are most recent. And I can remember lot’s of nice birthday-things from primary school (thanx to my mums creativity).

21. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Ice skating (long distances)

22. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Rijswijk

23. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK? Someone I’m not sending it to.

24. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? I’m not sending this, am I? It’s just on my blog

25. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? May 24

26. WHEN IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY? Let me think...

27. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? Mornings. I love having breakfast, especially in company!

28. WHERE IS #28?

29. PETS: If I was forced to have one, I’d choose a cat; a red fat cat

30. DO YOU HAVE ANY NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US?

31. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Singer, Fireman (woman), geography teacher, working in a jouth-detention centre.

32. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I’m enjoying my day. Feeling quite guilty about writing this while I actually have to apply for a job, and prepare this phonecall to a company I’d like to work for.

33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Cookies! And dark chocolat

34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? tulip

35. WHAT IS A DATE ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Today (wonder what I’ll do next) next Saturday (diner with friends) The day they deliver my new computer!!! The day I’ve learned how to be efficient in job applications.

36. FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? L.A.

37. NAME A SMALL THING YOU REALLY ENJOY? Waking up smiling on a free saturdaymorning


Steve, you’re tagged

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Corianne said...

i knew you would like it :)

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

How many of these get to know people things do you all expect me to do????

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

you dont'HAVE to,

but I expect you to fill in many more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home