ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

CHRISTmas


Well,

My weekend has been good. spending time with all kinds of families. Christmaseve we celebrated with family, and also went to the church that my uncle&aunt go to... it was good to be there with the whole family.
Next day celebrated christmas in our own sudnaymorning-meeting. afternoon went to celebrate with another family...
Yesterday went to the beach... how good to smell the salty air, and have the sun shining on your face, even though it's december.
I missed a day like that.
Also finally had time to read my book...
So yeah, I enjoyed it.

FOr those praying for me, I have to trust God on bringing me something new... I'll visit a church in Zeist next sunday, to see if that could become my new local church.
ALSO, I need a job to start with in the new year. I can't possibly stay unemployed as I'm now and pay my rent. Today I'm writing a letter of application...
Until then, hope not to end up cleaning bathrooms. (Feel like I passed that season in my life.)
No seriously, I sense that next year is a year to step out in my talents... but until that moment have to wait on the Lord.
(Which is far from being passive)
I'm scared and exited at the same time.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Corianne said...

Sjonge Elise...

Hij gaat voorzien! Geloof daarin!

Liefs,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home