ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Controller

I'm doing one of the most dull tasks you could ever imagine...

A list of different kind of jobs in a company with let's say... over 5000 coworkers.
You see a jobtitle, and you have to add a matching code to the job-title...

And now I ran in to this jobtitle: JR ASS CONTROLLER

I just can't seem to find the proper jobcode

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

That's great. How about donkey?

(donkey is another word for it in english).

Sounds like your job is more interesting (or at least entertaining) than mine.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Donkey...

I'm learning a lot of things I would never have learned if I was unemployed or found a job in an area that I already was experienced in...

Still I think it's quite sad that this moment of entertainment was 'about it' yesterday... I really felt brain-dead for a moment

Haha... but I'm so glad I'm able to pay my rent and all... Just see where God takes me from here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home