ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Graduated!!!!!!!

I promised God to give Him all the credits...
So that's what I do right now:
I graduated last thursday. It was great. I just know people prayed for me, because I was not too nervous... I did not clam up during my final presentation... and got some very positieve reactions.
God knew my wishes; I hoped for a lot of people to show up at my presentation... and I guess like 15 people showed up...
to give you an idea... usually it's just parents, one or two friends and three coaches from school...

I have to be honest... I'm glad it's over, glad I'm done, relieved. BUT it does not really feel like "wow". the diploma-presentation will be the 27st... so I'll probably feel more "graduated" by then.

I just want to share, that God really helped me during my internship...
Everytime I tried to work something out, It somehow got stuck... and every single time I just had to reach that point where I said: "Lord, I don't know what I'm doing here, I don't know what it is You want me to do here, please help me, Here You have my internship, I just lost all insights..."
The day after a prayer like this, would always... ALWAYS be a very productive day, a day where I saw clearly what needed to be done...
It's just really about coming to the end of me,
even in something so earthly as a study, and then God can work through me.
A good verse that really helped me while writing my final essay was: Isaiah 41:9b + 10 + 13

You are my servant -
I have chosen you and not cast you off
I am your God
Fear not
I will help you


while I was reading this over and over again, I thought... wow... I'm His servant... I'm not here to serve this company, this school, this society, this wicked world, my parents OR myself; I'm here to serve Jesus and... (this is the crazy part) He is helping me to do that!!! He is helping me to serve Him!!!
Ever saw a king helping his clean-up-group with cleaning the toilets? Well... that is actually what Jesus does! He's my King, I willingly serve Him, but He's always there to help me!

As I was preparing for my final presentation, I read through the documents I wrote during my internship, and it wasn't all perfect, but some lines were just too good to be mine... but they were... hehe... so I just thanked God for the clear-views He gave me on some issues.

So... what next... I've found a job in Zeist... just to be able to pay my rent the next two months...
and use the time to look for a next study... because I decided to work in the round of education, and I'm not qualified as a teacher... YET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home