ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Peanuts

To give myself a little break here

Preparing my final presentation is not easy to me…
Tonight I dreamed about a place I used to work. I had a great time there, in my dreams, it was just very nice to be there again. As I woke up (from the incredible mooo – sound that my alarm clock makes) I thought about it… how strange it was that I dreamed this.
All of a sudden I thought: AaW NO!!! I forgot a party they had the evening before. And yesterday I just knew I was forgetting ‘something’…

And I felt miserable, because I really really like these people, I just forgot…
It makes me so mad, that my mind is just not at ease as it should be.

Back on topic
Peanuts… or actually: peanut butter.
I love peanut butter in my ice-cream. I had it once in a flavor of Ben&Jerry’s…
I’m actually looking for people who share my opinion: that peanut butter in ice-cream tastes good, specially with chunks of chocolate-cookies!
It does! Try it!

Ben&Jerry's PeanutButterCup

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Corneli said...

hey elise!

leuke blog!
groetjes
Corneli (summer school, stationsweg EDE)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home