ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Beautiful

I should work on my final presentation, but just could not find any willingness to work. which made me feel guilty again about not doing something.
You know the theory: do your best, and God will do the rest?!
I trust God in helping me, but thought: I'm not doing my best, I'm actually doing nothing... so how could God possibly "do the rest".

And then I listened to Jason Upton... some song about 'dancing with the Father'. So I got up from my seat and danced for a moment. And I thought about waves and about this verse in Psalm 42: Deep calls to deep

So I looked up this verse and it was encouraging. So maybe it's encouraging to you as well:

Psalm 42:6-8
O my God, my life is cast down upon me [and I find a burden more than I can bear]; therefore will I [earnestly] remember You from the land of the Jordan [river] and the [summits of Mount] Hermon, from the little mountain Mizar.
[Roaring] deep calls to [roaring] deep at the thunder of Your waterspouts; all your breakers and Your rolling waves have gone over me.
Yet the Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, a prayer to the God of my life.



He commands His lovingkindness...
This is just love... He loves me and loves to bless me...
I have to obey, but not strive in order to get something "out of God"...
He gives. His song shall be with me...
I fear no evil, for He is with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home