ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Broccoli

I ate broccoli yesterday...
vitamins!!

This morning I read in James...
I was not totally awake yet, but the verses below striked me.
James was so clear about what dead religion is, and what real religion is...

Jam 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Jam 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home