ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Morning dew

7.15 am I was already on the bus... early, yes...
To start this new week of writing my final essay.
The thought of finishing my study on oktober the 14th makes me feel exited.

So did the view that I had (right before I fel asleep in the bus again)
I do not have a camera, so I tried to find you all a picture that would give you an impression...
It's the sweet "after-summer-autumn-polder-early-nice-sweet-sunrise-morning-dew"
I think this picture is actually a tipical wintermorning, but it's just as close as I could find.
These are the moments when I look forward to start my day, and love the Lord for creating this country. It's at these moments that I love the mornings in the Netherlands more than anything and have a deep desire to stay here until Jesus returnes.

so... for now... I finished my first cup of coffee at school...
I take my second, yawn, stretch out... open Word...
and see where God takes it from there ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home