ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

to let you know what is on my mind...

Getting to Know Me
By way of Pilgrim’s Scribblings

Because I liked reading the answers of others...
and 'cause it 's a way to tell something about myself... without being afraid of what you might think of that...

5 things I hope to do before I die:

1)Become the person God intended me to be, and to fullfill my purpose in this life. (How could I NOT want that)
2)Get married
3)Let all teen-agers in the Netherlands know that God, His Word and prayer (spending a lifetime with Him) is exiting and not boring at all.
4)Start a bible school... or be a part of one.
5)I hope to graduate... learn to trust God 100%


5 things I can do:

1) Play guitar
2) Dream, picture things that people tell me
3) Wake up early to make breakfast
4) Be very enthousiastic about things I read in the Bible
5) Enjoy monday-mornings


5 things I cannot do:

1) Be quick
2) Hide my emotions
3) Drink coffee with a lot of sugar and like it
4) Listen to ... heavy metal and like it
5) Reach my nose with my toungue (but Praise God... all things are possible for those who believe)

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1) Humor
2) Enthousiasm
3) A love for people (teenagers especially)
4) Encouraging (me) by the way he acts and speaks
5) Looks... (It's very important he does not remind me of barbie KEN)

5 things I say most often:

1) "Echt"
2) "Grutten"
3) "Glorie"
4) "Minder fijn" instead of *@#&$
5) ehm...

5 most important books you’ve read: (I'll just name the last ones I've read)

1) The Bible
2) That book from Brother Andrew... what was it...
3) De strijd om je hart
4) Straighforward, ehm... names... names...
5) Face Down, Matt Redman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home