ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

They that wait upon the Lord....

People... I'm really tired... there are a lot of things going on at this moment...

But one thing is really really positive: I'm aloud to give my final presentation!!!!
which means that the teacher at my school thinks my final essay is good enough for me to graduate!!!

oktober 13th I'll have this presentation...

But at this moment, I'd rather have energy, than this great news that I'll probably graduate the 13th.
Well... They that wait upon the Lord... they shall renew their strength


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home