ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Essay

YES YES Yes....
Yesterday my final essay came out of the printer...
This morning I went to school to get the 70 pages binded...
I just know that I know that I know, that God helped me with every page I wrote. What a relieve....

Well... it ain't over till it's over...
Next week I'll hear if this essay is good enough. Which meens I am aloud to give a presentation.
If my essay is good, and that last presentation is good... than I'll get my diploma...

Exiting weeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home