ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Whole meal bread!!!

Today: Got a nice chair from a the studentchurch-pastor... in the same way that I got my bike from Robin. Yesterday my father came to see my room in Zeist, to have diner... As I was just summarising God's provisions for me during the last weeks, he was surprised. And so was I actually. Just sharing all the things made me believe more and more that God takes (GOOD!) care of me! It made me so happy!

He knows me so well. He knows the things I love, I hate, I enjoy... the petitions of my heart even if I do not speak them out loud.


Right now, I'm at school. My essay was good enough to graduate, so that's a relieve, BUT... I just got like 10 points/questions that I should deal with in my presentation in order to graduate with a nice grade.
With that... There's another job-application running... and a cry for wisdom in social contacts... and some things I'd rather not share right now.

And all that has brought me to this day... this day that the Lord has made...
So that I might rejoyce and be glad and be still and know that He is God...

was I just preaching to me?

I wanted to nag about how tired I was this morning... haha...
I'll just go home, make some fresh coffee, buy some whole-meal-bread and share my heart with my Heavenly Father instead of you all. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home