ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

...amen

Next Thursday, mark this moment in your diary... (or not) ;-)
My final presentation... at 11:30am
Well...

I can't imagine that I'll be graduating within just one week. To me, school is like 'home'. I know so many people, and I feel at home there. I'm going to miss that. But well, I cried when I had to leave primary school for secundary school bacause I have had such a good time there, but I'm glad that I'm not in primary school right now ;-)
Better to be sad to leave, than to be careless about it. Still... hope I won't burst out crying after my presentation ;-)
I'm quite nervous about it. You know... not like I'm clammed up, but just so badly want to do things well.
While GOD is the One Who does ALL THINGS WELL.
The great thing is (I'm encouraging myself here) that when He looks at me he looks at me through the blood of Jesus,
it's like He is so in love with me, that He is blind by love, and sees me as flawless.

After today's meeting someone said: You wíll be at peace when you give your presentation.
So I guess I will...
I recieve it! ;-) hehe...

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Corianne said...

cool

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

I'm glad you're not in primary school either.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

=) had a good time though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home