ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Insight

Last time I posted a comment it was about my dull task...
Today,... I'm still doing the same task (It's just something we've got to finish this week) BUT today I got a nice in-between-task,
The sweet thing was,
That this collegue had some time to actually explain what this department is actually doing/selling/working on...
So I finally feel like I'm starting to understand what MY 'deal' is, in this whole company.

of course,... I already had a general idea, but gaining some more insight was so uplifting....


To add some biblical, I found this verse on insight:

Eph.1.9
For He has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of His will, according to his purpose which He set forth in Christ.

My experience is, that the Holy Spirit is our Helper, Who gives us insight while reading the Bible, when whe ask his help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home