ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Come to Me, I will give you rest (Jesus)

Read carefully...

I enjoyed my day-off yesterday...
Had fun with my housemates... had a typical girl-afternoon and evening...
well... you know... the important things of life.
hehe
No seriously
It was great to sleep 12 hours in a row,
To slowly start the day, and spend the rest of it with sweet persons, have some real good conversations... all good

Today at work... not a very busy day, Praise God
I can learn things I need to learn in my own tempo... ánd have the time to take a walk with some of my collegues,
share the gospel...
The more I share the gospel, the more I love it...
How wonderful it is, that there is a truth of the Word of God, speaking about forgiveness, freedom, love, peace and care against a world that proclaims: performance, status quo, ligalism, hatery etc.
You can have some problems with people who used (or better said mis-used) the Bible to be hateful, but God never said: "You shall hate your enemy"
He said "bless your enemy"

Alright...
I was about to share something about the Encounterday in Rhenen.
It was great to meet with so many (about 20) people that I knew from summer school
A lot of them from Holland. Which was a bit weird, but very encouraging too.
Just good to know that people around my age in Holland do not settle for a "dead religion",
And are going after Jesus.
I was able to talk to a few that I haven't really talked to in the past, so I liked that.
The founder of "Scheeuw om leven" ("Cry for life", referring to the unborn babies who literally open their mouth as a cry, when they're being aborted)... called us all up to join the "Mars voor het leven" (March for life) December 10th. So I will.
If you read this, please consider joining this also!!!

I got home around midnight, and thought about it... It was good, just good... and I did not really feel like God had done something. Though I KNEW He DID, I could not lay my finger on it. So I prayed something I do not often pray, I said: Father thank you, that You changed me today.

And in the morning, as we were going to our sunday-morning meeting, I suddenly felt I had something to share about the encounterday, though I didn't know exactly what God had done, or what exactly He had put into my heart during that day, Somehow I BELIEVED, (which meens I KNEW) I had received something to share. And I was surprised about what came out.
It was a cry for a "real" church,
Calling up the church in the Netherlands to be Pure and Holy, To repent, Becaus Jesus will only return for a spottless bride, and God will only heal this literally sick (think of cancer, aids, depression) nation when His people repent

So...
that has been on my heart lately

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Corianne said...

hey, kom je eens naar onze nieuwe huismeeting??? Om de week op woensdagavond op de James WAttstraat 38 in Ede. Zeg maar alle oneven weken.

DOOOEIIII

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Stevie B said...

Are you still alive?

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

I am

Be patient

 

Post a Comment

<< Home