ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, November 25, 2005

I can't make it on my own

It's been a while since I've posted something.
I'll post right now. Knowing that faithfull blog-readers (if any) stop visiting my blog once I stop posting...
Believe me or not, I even skipped lunch to do this...
My dear people, if that's not devotional, than I don't know if my socks are really lightblue today. (and they are, I just checked)

The truth is, I like to treat others as I like to be treated, and since I like to read blogs, I thought there must be people reading mine every now and then.

So, the answer to this day,
It's cold, rainy, stormy weather...
...one would like to know: WHY?!

My answer would be: I don't know,

There's one thing I DO know,
I was glad to help my housemate carrying some stuff this morning, I was glad to honestly tell her I'd like her to give me a lift (becasue of the amazing ... weatherconditions today)

I was in the mood for a serious self-pity-party yesterday, and becasue a friend called me, and shared her experiences from last week, I was totally back-on-truth again...
The truth that Jesus came to give me life,
That it's all about Him

It was so uplifting, just because we talked about how we were doing, about Jesus and the Bible and daily things. How she was so exited about Isaiah, and I was about Nehemia...

Also, next saturday there is a day called: Fire Encounterday... it's in Rhenen (not to far from where I live) And this friend and I, we're going there. Not because we're bad christians
I'm learning to stop being too proud; to admit that I need fellow-followers to keep my nose into the right direction...
To keep following and loving Jesus with all that is in me.

God created us to carry eachothers burdens,
to lift eachother up,
to love eachother
to lay down our lives for eachother

If I read the Bible, God is ALL about relation
Relation between Him and men
But also relations between people

I can't and should not try to make it on my own


Well...
This has been on my heart to share this for a while, but I haven't really got the time right now to really make things clear.
I don't know if I made any sence,
And actually... I don't really care
Because, If you are REALLY REALLY interested in the things I just mentioned... than I trust you on posting a comment.

I have to get back to work now

4 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

I understand how I think you're saying you feel; I like fellowship with other believers too. Sometimes I don't want to be the person who has something to share, or lead, or pray for people but i just want to BE around other believers going after God. To sometimes be fed/blessed/edified, and not just ministering to people.

Also, how was the EncounterDay?

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i care! but i doubt that you had forgotten that.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Me tooo :)
O sebastiaan, i've got your card last friday @ upgear, but i lost it :( can you contact me? erik apenstaart netninja.nl

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Erik.... English?!

Steve, Encounterday was great! It was exactly what this entry was about: meeting eachother, talking, seeking God together...
I'll probably have some time to post something about it later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home