ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

MIRACLE


This morning, as I was slowly starting my day...
I thought about how miraculous and wonderful God is:

Men can sow seeds and water the small plants,
But no man can make a plant grow...
This miracle of growth shows how miraculous Gods is!

I can eat enough vegetables and fruit in order to keep myself healthy, but it's God who keeps me alive, without Him there is no life or healing.

The earth has no mind of itsself, so that it could think... "you know what... I'll find some nice way to move around the sun"
No, it's God Who holds the whole universe together, and Who gives sunlight to everyone (whether they believe in Him or not).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home