ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm Alive and... sleepy

=)

Yesterday we had a little bithday-party going on... it was a bit after midnight until my right ear could finally toutch my pillow...
(sweet)
well... Some people can easily work with only 6 hours of sleep... but I'm obviously not "some people".
It's five-ish right now, and after four cups of coffee I finally have no problems reeding this document without a blurred view of the paint.

And I'm not really happy with the lack of time I have to sit down and answer the emails I want to answer,
Read the blogs I want to read,
Etcetera

But here's the plan...
I catch some sleep tonight (have an early night, and a part-time-day tomorrow) and uhm...
try to update this blog later :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home