ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, January 23, 2006

TASTE AND SEE...

...HOW THE LORD TAKES CARE OF ME :-D


No, I haven't found a job YET, BUT I know the Lord will provide. Last week, instead of becoming more and more frustrated, I had such an encouraging weekend, that I just KNOW things will work out. (no pun intended)

Last week, I had lot's of time to spend with my housemates, which made it possible for me to get to know them better. Which meens a lot to me. Also, I started to get new creative ideas again... I felt like I've lost that "creative state of mind since January last year"... so yeah, these weeks are probably good to draw me back to where I'm good at.

Then, saturday, we had a "fire-meeting" in Ede (people I know from summer school, we meet about every month) It was good seeing everyone again!
I just know I'm lousy at hiding my feelings, I can't possibly look "happy&clappy" when I'm really feeling PRUT (a Dutch word I use for coffee grounds.
Thanx to
bakingfreak and some other conversations I felt really really encouraged. I hope to have encouraged a few others as well... hehe...

Another thing that really struck me, was the following:
I'm busy looking for a new computer. One of my best friends helped me out looking for one. (thank you)
He advised me this&that, and than said I should buy the keyboard myself...
Yesterday I visited my niece (belated), and she said (out of the blue, I didn't mention anything about looking for a computer): "Elise, can you use a keyboard? Because I got one from a friend, but I can't use it."

Now the keyboards brand is "TRUST".
:-)
Somehow I thought... I should TRUST for the rest to be taken care of.
the keyboard is just a start,
I've got more great things to share... but maybe you can read that
here

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

That is awesome!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Corianne said...

You are so welcome. Normally i'm not that harsh, but i felt i had to say it to you. I hope you have a job now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home