ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

BLESSED NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

New Years eve was fun!
A friend invited me to his "new-years-eve-and-good-bye-I'll-be-leaving-the-Netherlands-for-a-few-months-party"... Bagles, Brownies, Donuts, Muffins, Hotdogs...
Yummy yummy in the tummy!!

After midnight, we went outside and took a walk, to visit some familymembers. And as I was watching the firework, It struck me: ITS A NEW YEAR!
And I got so exited.
More than ever before...
Not because last year was all sad... but because I'm expecting so much!
Last year was beautiful and hectic. Lot's of changes, new people, new insights... sickness also... and preparations.

I expect 2006 to be a year of breakthrough (in my personal life, but I hope in the Netherlands as well), a year of healing and oppurtinities.

Sunday, first day of this new year, I went to a church in Zeist for the first time. To start my new year with looking for a new church to go to. Brother Andrew was there preaching (challenging as always, please pray for him!!!) And as I was doubting if I was actually in the right place... making the right choices, The pastor of this church came up with this "thought for the year 2006". And it was an amazing encouragement to me...:

"Grow (bloom) on the place where God planted you"

God planted me in Zeist... and it's like God said: you're in the right place. Just live and grow and bloom where you are.
Well... I will!

ALSO, what was really great,
In that church... I found myself a place and started singing along, looking around, checking out the place, observing the people... all of a sudden I recognised two faces... parents from a friend, I have been thinking about this family quite often. I went up to them, and we were all surprised and terribly happy to see eachother again (after 20 months or so). I suddenly realised how much I missed them as we hugged eachother, and I got tears of joy in my eyes. This was such an amazing start of 2006

Can't wait to see what God will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home