ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Cow am I doing?!



I'm sorry,

This is kind of a Dutch word-joke I'm trying to visu-elise here.

Couldn't help working it out in photoshop.

Cubism turned into Cow-bism... but in Dutch it's more fun.
However... this blog is like the best way I could share this.
I think, for ten minutes effort, it worked out quite well.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

M00000OOOOooooo....

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just started mij day with a smile ;-). Thnx!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home