ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Work

I found a job!!!

it's in finances... far from what I was looking for myself... but well... sometimes things don't go as you expect.
And I actually think I'm going to enjoy this job.
But... first survive this first week...
and then I will know If my colleagues still want me there, and If I still want myself there

But glory! I have a job!
two minutes walking from where I live!
God is taking care of me...
with or without a job

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Corianne said...

hoera hoera hoera...
:)

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Stevie B said...

I understand the feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home