ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Count your blessings

I don't know if I could call it a blessing...

But internet is finally working on my computer!
I'm quite happy with that.
Finally able to download from fireonthealter.com and look for guitar chords every now and then.
(And to keep this blog updated during the week.)

Also,
A job is being offered to me last monday.
It's not only just a job, but education as well.
It's www.ttp.nl . They will look for a suitable company to place me, and they will teach me the techniques that are needed there. This will be like a follow-up of the study that I graduated from in October. It will cost me energy and time (two years at least) It's like a new practical study, but instead of paying for it, I get payed.

I prayed before I went to ttp last monday, to talk about this job and to make all kinds of tests. (they tested my personality, and if my brain is smart enough to pick up the techniques). I prayed: "Lord, if this is not something I should do, I beg You to shut every door, so that it will be clear that I shouldn't do this". Instead, the door opened. So I feel quite sure to take this opurtunity.

So yeah... they'll transform me into a nerd this year. ;-)
I'm quite exited.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

So they tested your brain?

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Corianne said...

ha. I am glad i know a cute nerd from Zeist.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey E,

turning you into a nerd? i'd say you're already on your way girl! ;)

hope ttp works out for ya.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

THank you thank you
too much credit

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home