ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, March 06, 2006

DREAMS

With His Spirit within me,
I could put my own dreams and visions aside, and live for the revelation and fulfillment of His.

- Art Katz

4 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

are you reading art katz online now?

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Well,
This one I qouted from the first paragraph. But yes...
I don't really like reading books from screen, but I found his book on fireonthealtar.com, And thought it would be good for me to first read one chapter to see if I'm able to understand it.

I'll let you know

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Stevie B said...

HA
you realize that I recommended this very book to you, in the entry you asked me to write about books that impacted me.

If you found it from fireonthealtar then I wouldn't have needed to write about it on my blog.

HA

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Don't worry, entries like that make me want to read...

I probably wouldn't have downloaded it from fireonthealtar, if you did not recommend it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home