ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Preparing the works

My contract is lying in front of me
ready to be signed.

Before I had my final conversation last monday, I briefly told the Lord I'd like to have a few days off, before I start.
One of the first things that came to pass, was that both parties talked about my training and agreed that it would be best if I took a few days off and start monday instead of immediately.
I didn't need to ask.

Sweet to experience how God is going out in front of me to prepare the works and to equip me for every GOOD job.

The language they will teach me will be C#, which was what I was hoping for.
So what can I say
The new season has started... in every way
:-D

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Corianne said...

have a cool time there Elise!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Thank you!
I will

I;m looking forward to it

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy girl, if you need any help you can always ask me or Michiel ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home