ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Liesje bij Loesje


This is her:
Loesje
The cat
(And a smiling dad holding her...)
I've been looking after this animal since sunday-evening

Yeah Yeah... she's beautiful and all
When she shifts to "crazy-mood" on an unexpected moment, she tends to scratch whomever...
And I happen to be around... (sour smile here)
She also managed to wake me up in the middle of the night by playing with pieces of dust or something undefinable like it)

But... what can I say
I actually like her
she's funny and sweet... and a bit crazy

Besides that... I enjoy having this week in another environment... lots of quiet-time
More constructive news coming up...

6 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Corianne said...

Hi Elise

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

that is a nice picture of you and your father

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Corianne said...

no i did not

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

ahw...

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

...I'll send it again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home