ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Indeterminate

This was the word that just popped up when I thought of a suitable title for this entry
It's going to be a small one...

I just want the 'world' - those reading my blog - to know how my first official workingday went.
Indeterminate is the word.
I'm not looking up to tomorrow, as if that's going to be a dreadful day, so that is really positive!

They welcomed me, and had a complete scedule for the two weeks to come - so that I'd get to know all the relevant departments of this company, and get to know the general workflow. That will help me to understand what the core business is, and to support the business with the systems. It will also give me a chance to meet colleagues.
The bitter part is, that I'll have to get through 8 days of just archiving all this information in my head (and noteblock) and read through company documents. So that's why I'm not spontaneously shouting hallelujah either.

I'll let you all know

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

nice blog title

 

Post a Comment

<< Home