ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Training

Jup... This is my last week of training... I'll start my 'real new job' nex Thursday or Friday...
that's not all very clear yet,
neither do I really know what tasks I will get when I start... but I'll keep you all updated...

I enjoyed a week off last week. Visited some SoulSurvivor days, (Wednesday about 20 people got babtised at Strand Nulde!!! (location of Soulsurvivor festival)
Anyway... Though emotionally it wasn't all halleluja and happy and clappy... I DID enjoy this babtise-service and it has been great just to see lot's of people that I usually don't get a chance to talk to really.

Last saturday was just really really good for me to be in Rotterdam again. We had to wait for our Kebab a bit to long, but that gave Henrike and I a chance to talk a bit, so I enjoyed that.
Summer School is on for this Summer!!!
JEEE
But
If everything goes allright, than I'm not going to be there, because I decided to go to Minnesota in August. Ain't that something :-)
Just love the idea.
No details yet, but those of you who are interested: check out www.benisrael.org and look at the link on the left below - prophetic school.... that's why I'm going there.

'Sweetness

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... it's getting hard to keep all my friend in The Netherlands this year... Two come back, the otherone goes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home