ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Does God Spoil His Children?

It was my birthday last Wednesday... I celebrated it on Thursday...
And both days were like one big party.
I finally have a digital camera... so I can share some pictures
As you can see... it was quite crowded...


There were friends from my study,


friends from church


family members :-D
friends from Sliedrecht
(The village I was bourne and raised... up to a certain level ;-)



I was really happy having everyone there
Some people brought all kinds of pastry (SWEETNESS!!)

But I think the most fun part was my housemates waking me up at my real birthday with a complete breakfast (Lord knows I love breakfast) and singing...
And when I came home from work, my best friend was allready there preparing a surprise - dinner for me...

THANK YOU ALL for thinking of me!!

So Yeah...
I do believe God likes to spoil his children... ánd pastry =)

5 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun being there :-)

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long live the internet and a digital camera!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Corianne said...

Glorie!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

GLORIE indeed

Corianne... thank YOU for your thoughtfull (and funny) email :D

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

I had a fun time at the party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home