ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

EO

Next SaturDay is the "EO Jongerendag"
As far as I know, this is the largest youth-event in the Netherlands.
Frank Pot invited me to join in prayer on that day...
...So I gladly accepted that invitation :-) I've never been there but when I didn't believe in Jesus YET, I watched it on television once and cried.
I just love it, that I got the oppurtunity to serve all these 30.000 young people in prayer next saturday.



More news: I have my TICKET! MINNESOTA HERE I COME!!!

More news: Last Saturday we celebrated my best friends bachelor-party (She's in the boat on the right) she'll marry next week!!!
--- her friends are from church, school, study, housemember, etc

It was really nice to experience that all of us girls could get along very well! We had so much fun planning the whole day...


The city Utrecht is beautiful from a row-boat :-)

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And? How was it? :-P.

or: Well, how did it go?

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

EO Jongerendag was great!

The event itself was organised very very well! And it was good to see so many teenagers there...

But I was glad to be able to do something there....
a few great things happened:

- Last minute, I found someone I could drive with TO the event...
I didn't know these people, but just called them and we had fun.

- Spending the whole day near people from Fire (people I know from last summerSchool) was very very uplifting :-)

- We prayed for a few hours... and I also helped promoting this years Summer School. That was just fun to do.
- Many prayers have been answered - it's always encouraging to see God really hears my prayers :-)

- Driving back with teen-agers from my own church was another happy-event in itself.
We ate at McDonalds on our way back... I just love this youthgroup, and I missed spending time with them like that...
sigh

So... my day was great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home