ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

When you're tired and you are thirsty...



Since I'm trying the best I can to be the best starter they ever had,
my social contacts have come to a pitiable zero-level.
And so have my urge to write entries...

BUT, I have some pictures from last Saturday,
It was Samuela's bachelor party (can you believe she's going to marry next week!!!!
The weather was great... we spend like 6 hours in those two rowing-boats,
It was VERY nice to see Utrecht from rowing throug a canal, instead of cycling...
Anyway,
I believe Samuela had a great day (and that's what it was about) To me it was great to experience that, though Samuela's friends are all related to her in a different way (some from church, some from study, a housemate, etc) and we all get along very well...

I have some embarassing pictures as wel.(Spijkerpoepen enzo).. but they'll be shown later I guess...



MORE NEWS:
I have my ticket to minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
I'm actually going there... I'm so exited!

I'm invited to help with the EO-jongerendag next saturday.
To pray for about 4 hours. I'll be praying while walking throught the crowd and/or with a group apart from the festive things going on. I've never been to the EO-jongerendag, so I'm exited to go there... and finally experience it (for free) and to be able to support all the teenagers there in prayer.

Another thing...
I have difficulties using my time wisely... it's tiring me. So if you're reading this... please pray for that briefly... (even if you don't know how to)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home