ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

RUN Forest RUN

They who believe, don't haste.
Well... this believer is running

from town to town;
Zeist to Sliedrecht (weekend at mom's)
Sliedrecht to Rijswijk (for a week of looking after the cat)
Rijswijk - Zeist Zeist - Rijswijk (during the week)
Rijswijk - Zeist (on Thursday evening, to pack my bags)
Zeist - Limbrug (leaving Friday right after work to Summer School)
Limburg - Zeist (ending the week travelling back to Zeist on Sunday)

out of patience with the heat...
out of inspiration... ...to blog probably because of the poor internet connection.... I secretly blame the heat)
out of time to reach my goals at work for the coming two weeks...

Besides that...
I was invited to this birthday party from someone I know in Zeist. And it was a pleasant surprise that there was a group of family members and friends who were all open to the Lord, and combining that with a wide interest for music and culture and working with teenagers...
I'm so glad I've met all these people...

Also
I just mentioned the busyness in travelling, but I planned all this myself - so I have myself to blame...
and also... Summer School in Limburg is WORTH travelling. :-) Even only for a short weekend.
THe cool thing is... my mom will be there also :-)

9 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

COOL.

Your english makes me laugh.

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ELISSSSEEEEEE!!! JE KOOOOMMMTTTTT!!!
HOOOOEEEERRAAAAAAAAAAA

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elise,

Well, I just write something in English on René website and it's a long time ago that I was on your weblog... I think I’m in an English mood or something... I don't know.

So…

Well… That’s it I guess…

Enjoy your Holiday in … America? (and when do you go?)

(ps. ging net even iets fout... dus hier is de post nog een keer :) )

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Corrianne!!!
Still reading this stuff huh? I've been reading your blog now... but still found no work around to reply...


aRjay...
You ran into Samuela, didn't you?! How was that :-) I thought it was funny...
anyway... I'll be leaving the 15th...

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then maybe we can arrange a meeting with everyone, before you leave?

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Elise...
Well… she recognised our green Australia canvas bags and after that, she recognised us. But is was funny!! :-)

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Jos said...

Aaah.. you're going to miss my birthday. Well, fair enough, I also missed yours, so.. now we're even ;-)

Maybe we can meet before you go, as Michiel suggested. If not, I wish you a great time over there (and if we do meet, I still wish you a great time, hehe).

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Hi There!

I ran into Astrid yesterday!
That was a pleasant surprise!
But... since next week is going to be quite a busy one... (last week of work till vacation - tasks to finish and all) I don't think I'm able to go anywhere until I'm going... BUT
When I return... Rene will be back as well!!

SO....
I see meeting-up-opurtunities there!!!

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all the other things people have to do, maybe we should plan these meetings much earlier?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home