ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Summer TIME

TIME
I took time to rest last weekend. Hung out with my housemate on the balcony for about the whole saturday...
Went on a boat trip on sunday right after the service...
Man, it felt like having an extra long weekend... how two days of just doing nothing-at-all can make one so relaxed as I was.

I'm compensating all that rest now, by staying up late
In my room, where all the summer-heat from the past days is stored up (so it seems)
It feels like a sauna.
Some people pay lot's of money to experience the sauna effect... I have it here... in Zeist...


- Germany lost from Italy with football :-(
I'm actually sad about that...

...and over it :-)

- We prepared a salade meal today, and as soon as we finished we went outside with all the food to sit down in the shade on a grassfield near our house... and just eat there.
Though I know the sun can melt my brains like crazy, these are the things I enjoy SO MUCH about the summer. :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

That sounds like De Funk hole. It is so hot here, we have all the windows and doors open, but they are renovating De Fakkel downstairs, making all sorts of loud noises and using jack hammers. So it's loud also.

Oh well, it only happens once a year, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home