ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Early Mornings

I Can't help sharing this
Yes, it's amazing how warm it is outside... AND inside. I have the upper room... and when wind lays down, it's just too warm in there...
One thing I get in return
Are the amazing views of the sky when I woke up this morning Or a beautiful ray of light shining on my floor when I'm enjoying my breakfast


Anyway

I just love early mornings

Here in Zeist... when the heat wakes me up at 5 am... I hear all the birds from the wood sing their heart out. That's an amazing sound I can tell you.
:-)

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it's good to read a new post. The weather is hot, makes it hard to go to work. Thank God for airconditioning ;-).

By the way. Have you noticed there are two new blogs in Town. Written by RJ and Jo.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Jos said...

Thanks mike, for the publicity, hehe. But that's right, I have a blog now as well and so has RJ.

It's very hot indeed, outside and inside... It makes it very hard to fall asleep at night but I can't complain 'cause it's lovely weather for the beach. And I love the beach! We should go there all together someday, maybe on a Saturday... Who's in?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home