ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

(P)REVIEW



So 2006.
This picture taken in December represents it... (It'll be better If you'd click it)
Colourfull
Interesting
Tiring
With dark moments, but also
new insights,
walls to jump over
mountains that moved and
mistakes I've made by which I've learned.
and - obviously - a camera to take pictures with (glory) now you can all enjoy the beauty of the sky every now and then. ;-)

2006

This was Christmas December with a Diner Together with my housemates (table)
We went to the movie Happy Feet.
But celebrating christmas at the days before that has been good as well.
With "all" my posible families: My moms family, My dads and the church.

Friday I had a (special) year-closure-diner with my dad (cake :-))



In this is a hopeful me, I enjoyed last years Autumn,
But I'm SO looking forward to this new year!
Looking forward to jump into Springtime, new places I'll go, People I'll get to know, The people and art that will move me and hopefully I'll be able to encourage others myself; being exactly where God has me.



At January 1st this hope was being confirmed by this afternoons' sky
I want to wish you all A VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED 2007!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home