ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

COPY RIGHT

I started the drawing like 4 or 5 years ago, inspirated by a book I got about Russia, and later on by an exposition of an incredible artist: 'Ilya Repin'
So Finally I've been able to finish it for my dad's birthday this September...
...I love the fact that I finished it.
Somehow I feel really satisfied by this
I've always thought: "when I finish this work, it will be a triumph"
and it encourages me that I AM able to get things done


...but sometimes it'll cost me years.

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautifull. Well done!

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Erik said...

cool :) Really like it, you should post some more, or make :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home