ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

NEMO


You'd say,...
What do these pictures have to do with... anything?!
Well... let me tell you
They saved my day last Friday.

This is a (rather blurred) image of the fish bowl.

At work... in the room next to me, they have a fish bowl,
And last friday
I took some pictures...
I happen to have my camera with me
And joy oh joy...
It was very good timing because...

One of the men working in that room was
cleaning the bowl and
BEHOLD! There was a guppy!!!

It really made my day. :-D
Maybe you can recognise it on the third picture here, by clicking on it. Since it was kind of hard to make a clear picture, I added
a small arrow so you know where to look for


More relevant entries coming up ;-)

6 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Erik said...

cool uh.....fish are funny!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Hey Erik! Hoe gaat het met jou?

------
fishes ARE funny... these are...

But.
unfortunately today the one-male-fish "we" had, died...
we flushed him down the drain carefully.
And now there is zero change for another guppy to appear.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

change = chance

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Erik said...

boehhoe! fish...:(

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Stevie B said...

The most fascinating blog I've ever read....

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

well...

it takes less time to read it...
and you were the one to tell me blogs would get more interesting once I put my own lictures on it.

anyway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home