ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sweetness of Oktober

Color of the trees I walk by daily


My Autumn Motto
Promised picture
Eveningview ... I took this picture at the end of a long wednesday at work
I just love the colors during this season...


2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Stevie B said...

I know those two guys.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Visueliseren said...

Hurray!!

Steve
You're still alive!

Hehe
Yeah, I tried posting that picture one for weeks now... and it finally worked out.
All good things should be shared. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home