ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Me and Poo(h)

Me and my mattress are one.
And my alarm is horribly disturbing that.
I dreg myself downstairs to the kitchen...by now my eyes have opened just enough to see there's still some coffee left,
so all I need to do is boil some milk to get my needed amount of cafeine
I take the milk out of the fridge...

somehow didn't think I already opened it before, so by means of habbit,
I shake the bottle a few times...
By the time I gave the third shake, I found out that It was already opened...
My eyes have opened a little more, and they see all white spots of milk on the kitchenfloor.
SIGH
I whipe the floor in this braindead-mood I'm in.and go on with my usual morning-routine.


I go out and take my daily walk to my work.
Because leaves are all over the sidewalks, you could easily slip a bit, so I mind my step,
BUT
Just around the corner... my LEFT foot just slipped over something other than just a leaf

- Good morning to you too, it's Dog poo! -

It wasn't too bad, so I descided to walk along, believing it would vanish from under my shoes by the time I got to work,
my soles don't have any profile, so it was gone halfway.
I laughed about myself and didn't think about it anymore
But just two blocks before I arrived at work,


my RIGHT foot ...

- Right -

What was it that morning! Me and poo
Christopher Robinson knows...


------


By the way:
Check out these movies from BakingFreaks Bake-A-Ton
They're hilarious
What baking 24 hours straight does to people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home