ReFolutionair

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Smile at someone you don't know


One of my favorite things in life, is meeting (new) people.
And today was just an ordinary day. At work it was... just ok. I wasn't too happy this weekend... so today was just ok.
Anyway...
Walking to the supermarket - on my way back home - I met this guy I knew from a student-church I sued to go to. Haven't seen him for months! And it took us five minutes to talk about life, church and Jezus. So from an ordinary day, on which my mind was set on last weekend - how hard it is to really be a good friend, and see my relatives regularly, etcetera... it turned into a mind set on Jesus and how God works and besides that, that there are more people around here in Zeist longing for Jesus.
Greating strangers and meeting people can make all the difference.
SO:
Smile at someone you don't know
this was ones the slogan of a "LEE- yeans" commercial... but it works!
Lighten up the day.
By the way, this is a picture I took last week. I just woke up and I just needed to take this picture. Though at that state-of-mind I wasn't busy getting the best shot - How I just love my room on second floor :-)

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn mooi lucht :D en dat uit dat kleine raampje van je aan de zijkant ?

Groetjes Gerben!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home